For beginners who have taken their first steps into the world of astronomy, the saxon 1149EQ Reflector Telescope makes a perfect companion on your journey.
This telescope has a large aperture of 114mm, making it a good introductory scope for lunar, planetary and bright nebulae viewing. You’ll also be able to track celestial objects with the scope’s slow motion controls and German Equatorial EQ1 mount.
The saxon 1149EQ Reflector Telescope features the following:
- 114mm aperture
- 900mm focal length (F/7.9)
- 4.5″ aluminised & overcoated mirror
- 5×24 finderscope
- German Equatorial EQ1 mount
- Smooth rack and pinion focuser
- Super eyepieces
- 1.5x erecting lens for terrestrial use
- Aluminium tripod with accessory tray.
You can upgrade the saxon 1149EQ Reflector Telescope by adding on a motor drive. Once aligned, the motor drive will auccrately track objects as they move across the sky.